Tuesday, December 23, 2008

My first tag.........

Here's my first tag. Lol. Tagged from Reuben. Not used to it anyway. Nvm. I'll try my best though...........

Rules and Regulations...

1. Do all the tags and do not copy the answers.
2. Tag 10 people before you do the tag.
3. No tag back. (This rule is unnecessary to follow.

Let's see.....I'm gonna tag
  1. Reuben
  2. Chern
  3. Rachel Yeoh
  4. Sarah Yeoh
  5. Ying Shan
  6. Ying Shu
  7. Kah Heng
  8. Garren
  9. Maylyn
How you know 1?-Reuben
We go way back.It started when Reuben's parents rented a room in my house.

What would you do if you never meet 2?- Chern
Won't be able to go for basketball or movies.

What would u do if 3 & 4 dated u?-Rachel & Sarah
I don't think I would.They are more like sisters to me.

Would 5 & 6 make a good couple?- Ying Shu & Ying Shan
Ewwwwwwwwwwwwww.

Do u think 7 is attractive?- Kah Heng
If I were a girl......

Do u know anything about 8’s family?- Garren
I know his mom and sis only

Tell me something about 9. -Maylyn
Maylyn is a bubbly person,loves talking & a good friend

What language does 2 speaks? -Chern
English & .................

Who is 3 going out with? -Rachel Yeoh
Still single and available.

How old is 4? -Sarah Yeoh
Form 3

When was the last time u talked to 5? -Sarah
Saturday.20th December 2008

Who is 6's favorite singer? -Ying Shu
Dunno lar

Would you date 7 ? -Kah Heng
Thank god i put a guys name.

Is 8 single? -Garren
Maybe....maybe not

What is 9 last name? -Maylyn
I don't think so.......

Would you consider being in a relationship with 1? -Reuben
As a brother lar.

Which school does 2 go to? -
He used to go to SXI.

What do you like about 3?-Rachel
loves to give advice.

Done!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home