Monday, December 1, 2008

MY OCCUPATION.

People tend to ask each other what they want to become when they grow up...............I would want to be a teacher, simply because teachers nowadays suck...Can I hear a 'YEA!!' ?.The only teachers i find good are the ones who were teaching long long time ago.teachers nowadays can barely speak proper English......I think I should hear another 'YEA!!'.Some teachers can't even teach properly.So,I think I should become a teacher.I think I'll go for primary school's because i rather teach a class of little angels not big buffaloes.The advantages of becoming a teacher;
  1. The pay is not that bad.
  2. I'll able to meet other teachers.
  3. I'll be able to make new friends with my students.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home