Monday, October 20, 2008

SXC Visit

If you don't know what SXC is,it was my primary school.Known by many as Cawangan.I decided to skip school a day after my exams to go back to SXC.Sadly my form teacher for 3 years,Mr.Chuah was not there because he was sick.At least I got to meet other teachers like Mr.Xavier,Pn.Dharma and etc.Manage to get some snap shots........
old memories of police & thief/iceman
They just had to get flat screen computers after we left.6 years of my schooling life not one flat screen.















photo with some friends as you can see....
I keep telling my standard 4,5,6 friends to enjoy primary trust me your gonna miss primary life I'm sure I did not sure but you but i think I'll end my post now.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

aiseh...all grown up now eh?

October 20, 2008 at 9:16 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home