Tuesday, July 29, 2008

REVOLUTION TOUR AT PCC.

When to church(PCC) at about 6 something because I was ushering. I was really excited just because it was my first time ushering. at about 7, people started to come as me,rachel,yingshu,connie & lydia started to warmly welcome them......(more like attack them with hi's and hello's... LOL). at 8 it was off duty.joined sarah,carin and shu wern inside.there were so many people jumping & singing.




after praise and worship, we sat down to a long hilarious sermon by some pastor.long story short it ended at bout 11 something. you might think who is the guy with me he is the wonderful drummer of altered frequency

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

ello???i want the pictures!!!

July 29, 2008 at 3:48 PM  
Blogger wILz said...

Wow. Jordan starts a blog d. Haha. Welcome to blogsphere, Jordan!

August 2, 2008 at 10:28 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home